Friday, November 23, 2012

Link A Finish Friday #42

It is now time for Link A Finish Friday.  Today I would like to start with a big thank you to Fat Quarter Shop who has offered to Sponsor our Link A Finish Friday with Prizes.  This month's winner (November) will win a $15 gift certificate to spend on Fat Quarter Shop.

Please remember to thank our sponsor by visiting their store at http://www.fatquartershop.com/ their blog http://www.fatquartershop.blogspot.com/ and Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FatQuarterShop


Yesterday was Thanksgiving here in the US and we were happy to celebrate Julia's first Thanksgiving. I don't know where mom got this hat and bib but Julia was the cutest one at the dinner.


After Dinner Jared helped Uncle Cody fix his truck.  I think it took Cody twice as much time to do what he was doing then it should have taken but I am so happy that Cody let my son help he was so happy to be such a big helper.





Were 2 of the most visited quilts last week.  Thank you for Linking Up.  

So for the rules.

1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.
2) Add a link to your finish blog or where ever you show off your finishes (Not limited to quilts but I like them the most).
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.
4) Monthly random winner picked from all of the months linkups to $15 gift card from Fat Quarter Shop.

Not required but fun to do

1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.


6 comments:

Barb Neiwert said...

I had this little black owl table runner that I thought was appropriate for Black Friday! Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I have no finishes this week - better go and quilt! Julia looks gorgeous in that bib and hat :)

Donna said...

Julia is just the cutest!! She looks like she is enjoying her hat and bib.

Jenniffier said...

What a cute little turkey you have there. Some great finishes too :)

Valspierssews said...

Love the quilts and the cute turkey.

Anonymous said...

No finish this week, but working on one. Maybe next week! Love seeing my quilt picture in your post. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...